_Our Drawing Blog

a line is a dot that went for a walk

Miss Scarrott’s 1st attempt

May12

Thankyou 6S you have inspired me to try my hand at drawing. I have NEVER drawn an eye before so thought I would try. Worst part is I couldn’t find an eraser but thought I would still share my first attempt with you…

For the first one I used the step by step picture on the ‘How to draw’ page.

This is the picture I used to teach me:

STEP BY STEP HOW TO DRAW AN EYE

This is my drawing:

image

For my second drawing I used the DragoArt website but I think I like my first drawing better.  What do you think?

image

by posted under Drawing | 7 Comments »    

“Miss Scarrott’s 1st attempt”

1. May 28th, 2014 at 7:31 pm      Reply Tia Says:

Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I am addicted too the drawing blog, maybe one time at assembly we can tell everyone about it so everyone will have a try! I really like your first eye because its gone into HEAPS of detail. Maybe we should also try a drawing competition one time.
    From Tia 5S

2. May 23rd, 2014 at 12:07 pm      Reply Lay May 6s Says:

Dear: Miss Scarrott
    Your picture is amazing and it your first time drawing and the eyes look so real. And you are an amazing drawer.
    By: lay may

3. May 14th, 2014 at 10:37 am      Reply Milla 6S Says:

Dear Miss Scarrott,
    These drawings are amazing! I really like the colour in the second picture but I also love the first picture with no colour. I think my favourite is the first picture you drew.
    From Milla 6S
    P.S I think you should draw more often because these pictures are super fabulous.

4. May 13th, 2014 at 8:41 pm      Reply Claire Says:

Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I like how you gave us a comparison to your eye and the eye you trie d to draw. They look almost identical. I love both of your drawings but I also agree that your first drawing is better than your second one but that’s just my opinion.
    I think it’s good that the website I recommended is being used and checked out.
    Like Su I also hope that everyone will put their drawings on this amazing class drawing blog by the end of the year.
    From Claire 6S.

5. May 13th, 2014 at 7:40 pm      Reply Ahere6s Says:

Dear Miss Scarrott,
    I really like the drawing of the eye that you drew it is really talented even though I haven’t drawn the eye will have a go a really like your drawing because it will inspire me to do more drawing’s.
    From Ahere
    P.S,You would be able to draw a person.

• May 13th, 2014 at 9:11 pm      Reply Miss Scarrott Says:

Dear Ahere, thankyou for your comments. I think I will practice/learn how to draw a mouth and nose before I attempt a full face – I love your drawing of Britney, maybe you could give me some drawing tips? 🙂
      From Miss Scarrott

6. May 13th, 2014 at 4:20 pm      Reply Su 6S Says:

Dear Miss Scarrott,
    Your first attempt at drawing was better than mine! I only know how to draw stick figures when I started drawing. Now I still think I can improve more at my drawing. Everyone was impressed with your drawing of the first eye and the second drawing of eye was good too. I am really enjoying our drawing blog and hope that everyone’s drawing will be on this blog by the end of the year.
    From Su

How many visitors?

Flag counter

Visitors